- On 11th of July 2017, His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin …
- On 31 October 2017, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid …
- It has recently been reported that the Abu Dhabi government …
DIFC Property Will
Where the testator does not have concerns other than Real Property in the Emirates of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, the DIFC Property Will is the recommended option. The DIFC Property Will is most suited to testators who are not residents of Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah as it is a standard template which limits complex beneficial instructions. It does not permit any other categories of moveable assets such as bank accounts, shares, cars or bikes to be covered therein and does not allow any guardianship instructions to be included. It is recommended for pure investors who have five or fewer separate real estate properties in the Emirates of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
DIFC WPR Registration Fee for Single Property Will – AED 7,500 per will
DIFC WPR Registration Fee for Mirror Property Wills – AED 10,000 per will
For more information about DIFC Fees click here
Note: Please note that the Wills Department’s professional fees do not include costs of registration of Wills with DIFC WPR. The costs of such disbursements are in addition to the Wills Department’s professional fees and payment of these disbursements is the client’s responsibility. Any assistance offered in obtaining related third-party services through the Wills Department in its capacity as a facilitator remains subject to terms and conditions as dictated by the relevant third party.
Please consider the above options before completing your Wills questionnaire
Requirements for this Type of Will:
- Testator must be a non-Muslim
- Testator must be of at least 21 years of age
- Properties must be located in Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to Maximum of five Real Estate Properties situated in Dubai and/or Ras Al Khaimah
Please find our contact details below: