- On 11th of July 2017, His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin …
- On 31 October 2017, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid …
- It has recently been reported that the Abu Dhabi government …
DIFC Free Zone Company Will
Where the testator has assets in the form of shares specific to his Free Zone and RAK International Corporate Centre (‘RAKICC’) registered companies, DIFC Free Zone Company Will is a recommended option as it covers up to five separate shareholdings in any Free Zone or RAKICC company situated in the Emirates of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah. The shares must be for a company which is established in a free zone in Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah in accordance with UAE Federal Law.
WPR Registration Fee for DIFC Free Zone Company Will – AED 5,000 for single Will and AED 7,500 for Mirror Wills
For more information about DIFC Fees click here
Note: Please note that the Wills Department’s professional fees do not include costs of registration of Wills with DIFC WPR. The costs of such disbursements are in addition to the Wills Department’s professional fees and payment of these disbursements is the client’s responsibility. Any assistance offered in obtaining related third-party services through the Wills Department in its capacity as a facilitator remains subject to terms and conditions as dictated by the relevant third party.
Please consider the above options before completing your Wills questionnaire
Requirements for this Type of Will:
- Testator must be a non-Muslim
- Testator must be of at least 21 years of age
- Shares must be for a Free Zone company located in Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to Maximum of five separate shareholdings in any Free Zone or RAKICC Company
Please find our contact details below: